Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: We have a 7 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation prior to 7 days before your scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit less a cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation prior to your cancellation date, you will receive a full refund less a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees depend on when you booked your reservation. It can take up to 14 days to process your refund. After that, if you cancel between 7 days and 72 hours of your check in date, you will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be offered for cancellations within 72 hours of check in. We have a partnership with Rental Guardian to offer you protection for your vacation investment.
Q: What is your hurricane policy?
A: There are not refunds due to inclement weather including hurricanes. We will only refund if there is a mandatory evacuation by the National Weather Service for Aransas County and only for the dates of the evacuation. We offer travel insurance that not only protects you against hurricane losses at your destination home, but also at your place of residence. Please look over the Rental Guardian policy that we offer to see if it is right for you.
Q: Why do I need travel protection insurance?
A: This product removes the worry about the possible financial loss of your vacation investment if something unexpected occurs. Our insurance policy will cover the following reasons that we have seen our guests forced to cancel for:
- Sickness, injury, or death (even preexisting medical conditions are covered)
- Hurricane (or other natural disaster) evacuations here or where you live as well as interruption of utilities, road service, or a call into active military service as a result of natural disaster.
- Involuntary termination of employment or transfer of employment
- Traffic accidents while en route to y our vacation
- Coverage is provided for illness or injury while you are on your trip including emergency medical transportation
Q: What is provided in the vacation homes?
A: Here is a list of what is provided in most vacation homes:
- Towels, linens, blankets, pillows
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, etc.
- Some homes have a variety of spices, but we do not guarantee to have what you need
Inittial hand soap and dish soap
Initial supply of trash bags
- Initial supply of toilet paper
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
- BBQ grill and patio furniture
Q: What do I need to bring?
- Shampoo, bath soap, and other personal items (we do not provide these)
- Hair dryer
- Laundry detergent
- Mosquito spray
- Fishing Gear
- Ice chest
- Beach towels
- Charcoal/lighter fluid
- Paper towels, aluminum foil, etc
Q: What should we use for bait?